- Perth CBD location
- Real-Time Location System
- Permanent Role, commencing ASAP
- Must be in Perth or willing to relocate
GeoMoby is a Perth-based company specialising in advanced location intelligence solutions. GeoMoby has developed a suite of patented, feature-rich, cloud solutions changing the way businesses make decisions.
With more visibility from rich insights gleaned from our all-in-one real-time contextual data, analytics & geofencing technology, GeoMoby focuses on solving real-world problems in mining and resources industries, reducing inefficiencies, providing better reach to the workforce, improving the bottom line, and building better, more productive and safer organisations.
Following best practices in place, you will be working collaboratively with your teammates and colleagues. You will be part of an international team with great work culture, great offices, a great package, and flexible working hours.
We are looking for a Mid-Level / Senior Full Stack Developer to participate in our location intelligence projects: Underground Real-time Location System and Live Tracking Platform including geospatial transformations, telematics, geofencing, and live tracking. The role will involve planning, coding, verifying, testing, and documenting programs as well as API integrations.
In this role, you will be expected to work under the leadership of a senior engineer. However, we will encourage you to be proactive and challenge technical decisions if needed.
Your work will focus on utilising a variety of your technical skills to deliver innovative solutions that will be implemented across the globe.
Ideally, you will come from a solid electronic and computer science background with proven commercial experience.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging embedded software applications for the company.
- Build, improve and iterate on existing functionality to reliably give users a smooth experience.
- Analyse new product functional requirements to determine required data structures and behaviours
- Create detailed functional specifications and low-level designs describing functionality
- Participate in full app lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
- Define test cases and write test automation which effectively validate module designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional code
- Help define and coordinate the technical tasks for the development of the software and/or interfaces
- Work with vendors when needed
- Know the status of your own work and detect slippage
- Communicate technical issues/decisions effectively to PM and Sponsor by using business terms
- Develop and maintain project’s best practices and coding standards
- Conduct peer review and provide feedback when needed
- Assist Management team with commercial proposals and estimations
- Any software development tasks required by company projects
- Continue to learn, grow, and help us take on brand new challenges.
Who are we looking for
- Qualification: At least a Bachelor of Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience
- Significant experience in typescript
- Software Development Cycle management
- Ability to work in both an individual and team environment
- Proven experience in the following areas:
- Frontend: React with MUI, Three.JS and OpenLayers
- Backend: Node.js with Nest.js
- DevOps: GitHub pipelines, Kubernetes, IAM, EKS, RDS, S3, ECR, Route53
What we offer
The opportunity to work on a variety of products around geospatial and telematic areas.
You will be working in a great work environment, where you are encouraged and supported to achieve success professionally. A great, friendly, innovative, and active team culture.
We need a great team player who will enjoy and thrive working for a fast-paced company.